Our HR Health Check provides you with peace of mind in knowing your policies and practices are up to date. We also give specific advice to move your policies and practices beyond compliance to create competitive advantage.
We also run facilitated discussions on a range of topical and disruptive issues including:
- The workplace implications of family violence
- Managing remote workers - tips and traps
- Building resilience in teams and
- Motivating and engaging employees
See here for popular facilitated discussions on workplace issues.
Click here to contact us to arrange an HR Health Check.
Sometimes we find ourselves in conflict with another person and can’t seem to find a way to resolve our differences. It could be a colleague, a supervisor or maybe even an external client.
We offer a range of services to help you identify the root causes of team dysfunction and to resolve conflict at work.
Our nationally accredited mediators offer a structured, confidential process to help you work out your own solutions to these challenges. We also investigate and report on behaviours at work when those services are needed.
Maintaining employee motivation is a major challenge for most organisations. Research consistently shows that the majority of employees globally are disengaged with a subsequent impact upon productivity and persistence of effort.
Depending upon your circumstances, we deploy different specific approaches to lift engagement, creating actionable strategies to increase team insight and to build team resilience.
- If there has been significant change in the composition of a team - we commonly start by looking at work preferences.
- Where there are noticeable issues with motivation - we begin by examining and unlocking hidden motivators
- If there have been significant pressures and uncertainty - the focus is on building resilience.
We also design and deliver best practice mentoring & coaching programs to create long terms support to engage specific groups (including middle managers and new recruits).